Kinsco is searching for a highly skilled and reliable employee who is looking to expand their ability. This job allows this employee to learn many of the areas at Kinsco and become a vital member of the team. This employee will be asked to cover multiple areas including being a member of the sales floor group, as well as work in the in-house embroidery and alterations studio.
To be successful in this opportunity, all candidates must have a good eye for detail, the ability to be flexible, and possess basic computer program skills.
- Embroidery Department
- Setting up embroidery machines, selecting pertinent tools and materials, troubleshooting equipment, and ensuring that all projects are completed to clients' specifications.
- Expected to assist in regular maintenance duties and provide creative advice.
- Analyzing and understanding project specifications and clients’ needs before starting each embroidery project.
- Keeping track of work orders and updating records.
- Communicating with clients and ensuring orders are handled in a timely manner.
- Alterations Department
- Display an impeccable awareness of all sewing procedures.
- Alter attire and other pieces as needed by the client.
- Be able to use patterns, intuition, or both, depending on each task's specifications.
- Meet with clients to craft and tailor custom pieces, as required.
- Detecting and repairing basic faults with the sewing machine as they occur.
- Sales Associate
- Expected to be continuously updating their knowledge of the company products, services, and policies.
- Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
- Complaint handling is a critical part of this position. Turning a frustrated customer into a happy customer, while adhering to company policies, requires a combination of empathy and tact.
- Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Experience in sewing, embroidery and/or retail sales would be advantageous.
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- The ability to read and understand instructional manuals. The ability to read, write, and perform basic math.
- Excellent administrative abilities and attention to detail.
- Great customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to manage your time effectively.
- A professional appearance.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
Pay structure will be based on work experience.
For all job enquiries, please contact Kim at 303-772-7720 or email at Kim@kinsco.com.